Are you looking for a good iron for sewing, it’s great wise of you to check out this page! We already selected the best irons for sewing for you here.
I am sure you will love those irons and I am sure that you won’t use the other irons any more.
Enjoy and feel free to leave your comments and questions below!
Top Recommended Irons for Sewing
With its contemporary design and easy-to-use temperature selection dial, this user-friendly rotary iron features a 34 1/2-wide roller that presses large table and bed linens and garments to a crisp professional finish just like an old-fashioned laundry mangle.
- “I love to sleep on ironed sheets and pillowcases and I can iron a King size sheet with the Miele in about four minutes.” – B. B. Fischer
- “This machine has certainly cut down the time I spend doing that, and is a real pleasure to use.” – Julie J. Jarrett
- “I was without it for a while and really missed the crisp sheets, napkins and the ease of doing summer cotton shirts.” – K. Krewer
The SINGER Perfect Finish Steam Iron is a fully featured 1700 Watt iron that delivers expert garment care. An accurate LED temperature control alerts when your desired setting has been reached with the perfect amount of steam for different fabrics.
- “Most importantly, I think the handling is good: the iron always slides nicely; and it’s neither too heavy nor too light for my taste.” – Strohmian
- “Stopped dead after four months.” – C. Stewart
- “Sent an email, no reply!” – Sukas Wartanessian
Rowenta DG8430 Pro Precision Pressure Iron and Steamer: Pro Precision by Rowenta, fast and evenly distributed steam for professional ironing results at home.
- “I believe this new one steams better than the first.” – Joy M. Bernhardt
- “I would recommend this iron to anyone who likes a professional finish.” – dewdrop2057
- “I purchased this iron for 260.00 I loved it at first, but it only lasted about 2 years.” – fritzy
Smartek Deluxe Clothes Shaver safely and efficiently removes pills, lint and fuzz from clothing, upholstery, drapes, blankets, carpets and much more. This fabric shaver safely trims only the top fuzz and suctions it neatly into a detachable bin thereby eliminating pills, lint and fuzz from wool, cottons, knits and synthetics without damaging the fabric.
- “It works well both with the cord, and also when using batteries… And the blades are replaceable!” – too much reality
- “It saves her lots of time and effort and her clothes look like new after she uses the Smartex.” – Emilie Hall
- “When I went to use the shaver on 10/8/2013 it did not work.” – Stephanie Rhoades
Hi-Steam SVP 24. Steam Electric weight 15lbs. Produces 40 psi of steam pressure for 4 hours on 1 tank of water.
Dual voltage for travel convenience, 420 watts, 1.4-oz water capacity, three temperature settings, sets crisp creases and removes wrinkles, easy to use, great for quick touch-ups at home and away, quick 15-second heat-up for steam, one-touch steam control, lightweight-only one pound, works on almost all fabrics, heat-resistant travel bag included, ETL Listed, 1-year limited warranty.
- “This little iron works extremely well and is compact for travel use.” – Ananda
- “Gets very hot, heats up quickly, and takes up very little space.” – Kate
- “It is small but perfect for ironing down those new seams when piecing quilt blocks.” – P. Robles
Rowenta irons are all designed to produce perfect results every time as easily as possible while caring for and maintaining the quality of the fabric.
- “It has a good flow of steam and it heats quickly.” – Grandma Carol’s Quilt Farm
- “It leaks water while ironing, and when you use the burst of steam, brown spots remain on your clothing.” – aml
- “I started using Rowenta irons about 12 years ago because I heard they are the best.” – Beverly A. Martin
The Continental Electric CP43001 Classic Dry Iron has a polished aluminum sole plate and chrome plated metal body. This classic design iron has a cool touch handle, adjustable temperature control, heel rest, cord wrap and indicator light, 1000-watt.
- “This iron presses and irons fabric quite well without the use of steam.” – 57buick
- “This is the best iron I have ever used for pressing my fabric for quilting and for fusing fabric shapes.” – Jan Harmon
- “I sent it back immediately.” – G’ma D
T-Fal Ultraglide 4476 iron embodies ingenuity and innovation for easy ironing and high performance. Thoughtfully designed iron smoothes out wrinkles quickly and easily.
- “The iron slides easily on clothes, produces a lot of steam, and heats up very quickly.” – J. Tompkins
- “This iron has an equally out of the way cord.” – Dick Johnson
- “Sure, it’s kind of expensive for an iron but it makes ironing so much easier.” – Annmarie
Love This Page?
Like this irons for sewing page? You Can Bookmark & Share it Quickly & Easily