Are you looking for portable steam iron to iron your cloth conveniently and quickly? Congratulation you come to a right place to select your desired portable steam iron.
We have a number of irons with excellent character for your reference. Just let’s check out and find the perfect one!
Best Quality Portable Steam Iron
Panasonic NI-E300TR unique U-Shape Steam-Dry Iron with circulating steam, Titanium non-stick Soleplate has a curved soleplate that concentrates pressure at the cneter of the iron, instead of at the tip, so there is less tugging, snagging and minimal wrinkling when ironing.
- “Love the retractable cord.” – Daniel Nazzaro
- “It heats up quickly and the steam works well.” – Heather A. Kopetskie
- “Buy one TODAY!!!” – SHELLY
Dual voltage for travel convenience, 420 watts, 1.4-oz water capacity, three temperature settings, sets crisp creases and removes wrinkles, easy to use, great for quick touch-ups at home and away, quick 15-second heat-up for steam, one-touch steam control, lightweight-only one pound, works on almost all fabrics, heat-resistant travel bag included, ETL Listed, 1-year limited warranty.
- “This little iron works extremely well and is compact for travel use.” – Ananda
- “Gets very hot, heats up quickly, and takes up very little space.” – Kate
- “It is small but perfect for ironing down those new seams when piecing quilt blocks.” – P. Robles
Panasonic NI-E650TR unique U-Shape Steam-Dry Iron with circulating steam, Titanium non-stick Soleplate has a curved soleplate that concentrates pressure at the cneter of the iron, instead of at the tip, so there is less tugging, snagging and minimal wrinkling when ironing.
- “Love the retractable cord.” – Diana Faydel
- “Lots of steam and heats quickly.” – Ether
- “This iron is light weight which makes it so much easier to iron.” – Sara M
T-Fal Ultraglide 4476 iron embodies ingenuity and innovation for easy ironing and high performance. Thoughtfully designed iron smoothes out wrinkles quickly and easily.
- “The iron slides easily on clothes, produces a lot of steam, and heats up very quickly.” – J. Tompkins
- “This iron has an equally out of the way cord.” – Dick Johnson
- “Sure, it’s kind of expensive for an iron but it makes ironing so much easier.” – Annmarie
With a classic design and a wide range of convenient features, The Classic iron brings simplicity and style back to ironing. A SmartTemp indicator light ensures you’re ironing at the right temperature, while the 3-way auto shutoff provides added security and peace of mind.
- “I was looking for a heavy iron just like my mom used to have and was so excited when I found this one.” – jjm219
- “It gets hot quick, irons well, sturdy build, and the steam distribution is nice (no leaking water steam “leakouts”.)” – Thomas
- “The automatic shut off feature works erratically, and frequently turns the iron off in the middle of ironing.” – Bill Barto
Skip the ironing board and still get fantastic results on your favorite clothes and fabrics thanks to the vertical steam feature of the Black and Decker IR03V Easy Steam Iron.
- “If you’re looking for an affordable, lightweight steam iron that does a great job then I think you would be pleased with this one too.” – Darena Shopz
- “The vertical steam feature lets you use it as a clothing steamer to get wrinkles out of a piece of clothing while it’s on a hanger- very handy indeed.” – Michael J. Edelman
- “If someone has only 20 bucks to spend, this might be okay, but I’d save up and buy something else.” – McBean
Panasonic NI-C78SR Steam/Dry Iron with Stainless-Steel SoleplateIdeal for occasional or everyday ironing, this reliable steam/dry iron by Panasonic comes loaded with convenient features.
- “And I love the retractable cord!” – RCS
- “This iron heats very quickly, has good steam, and glides well.” – Kathleen
- “Has a removable water tank which makes it easier to fill without making a mess.” – Mark R. Graves
T-fal Ultraglide steam iron FV4446 replaces T-fal FV4259 iron. This thoughtfully designed and reliable 1700W steam iron smoothes out wrinkles quickly and easily.
- “Iron heats up very quickly & the steam features are great.” – Rjcrodeo
- “When you consider how much it costs, I doubt there is a better iron than this one.” – john florez
- “It did not spit water, but it did leak and leave water marks on my test item.” – Helencarnate
The DA1560 is a compact iron with all the benefits of a full sized Rowenta. Powerful steam is generated at a constant rate for optimal efficiency with a burst of steam button to remove tough wrinkles.
- “Fabulous little travel steam iron that heats quickly and equals the steam of a full size iron.” – Debra D. Grove
- “This iron is great for taking along on my quilting retreats and business travels.” – Cherrie George
- “I thought it was a fluke, but after this experience, I will no longer be buying any model of Rowenta iron.” – Avid Reader
Introducing the iron of the future. An iron that gives you the power to use steam while ironing even your most delicate fabrics, including acrylic, nylon and polyester.
- “Ironing is great and produces strong and consistent steam.” – photog56
- “It felt kind of heavy, but it got my ironing done with little effort on my part.” – V. LEWIS
- “D6000 started to have problems in less than 6 months with water leaks while ironing and finally stopped working all of sudden.” – Kunaldeep Malik
Love This Page?
Want to find this portable steam iron page later? Click here!