My mother, who is specially picky, has bought a travel iron last month and found the travel irons work quite well. Below is what she said. “his iron is so much better than any comparably priced irons. It works well and quietly. “
If you are just looking out the best iron, then read the rest of the page. I am sure you can find the right iron.
Travel Irons Reviews
Cordless iron allows for hassle-free ironing–no power cord getting in the way. View larger.Panasonic NI-L70SR Cordless Steam/Dry Iron and Charging BaseEnjoy hassle-free ironing thanks to the cordless design of this powerful iron by Panasonic.
- “I love the carrying case with retractable cord.” – J. Hannah
- “The iron heats up fast and will keep a high heat for a few minutes until it requires a quick reheating in the base.” – mister e. shoppa
- “This iron gets hot enough for the type of ironing I have to do.” – Nadine
Dual voltage for travel convenience, 420 watts, 1.4-oz water capacity, three temperature settings, sets crisp creases and removes wrinkles, easy to use, great for quick touch-ups at home and away, quick 15-second heat-up for steam, one-touch steam control, lightweight-only one pound, works on almost all fabrics, heat-resistant travel bag included, ETL Listed, 1-year limited warranty.
- “This little iron fits perfectly in your hand, puts out plenty of steam and heats up very quickly.” – quiltlady
- “It is small but perfect for ironing down those new seams when piecing quilt blocks.” – P. Robles
- “I needed a small very lightweight travel iron for a trip with a weight limit on luggage.” – C. Robinson
The DA1560 is a compact iron with all the benefits of a full sized Rowenta. Powerful steam is generated at a constant rate for optimal efficiency with a burst of steam button to remove tough wrinkles.
- “Fabulous little travel steam iron that heats quickly and equals the steam of a full size iron.” – Debra D. Grove
- “This is the best travel iron I’ve ever used.” – Kelly A. Risinger
- “I thought it was a fluke, but after this experience, I will no longer be buying any model of Rowenta iron.” – Avid Reader
The portable Sunbeam iron offers dual voltage (240/120v) and a compact design that is great for travel. Plus, it includes the Shot of Steam feature that provides an extra burst of steam for deep penetration of stubborn wrinkles.
- “I love it, it works well, I do a lot of quilting and found it works better then my regular big iron, because of the size of it.” – Janice M. Roberts
- “I was very impressed with how quickly it heated up.” – haha_yeah
- “This little iron is incredibly light weight- a perfect iron for travel.” – Ryan P.
THE SET INCLUDE 1. Instruction manual ENGLISH/ITALIAN 2. Nylon brush for use on silk and velvet.
- “The brown water also stained my shirt!” – Steven Wu
- “I will contact customer service and perhaps the credit card company.” – M. Shah
- “I paid way too much from a kiosk at the mall.” – miriammom
An iron with enough power and functions for home use and small enough for travel use, the EZ Press steam iron for Conair makes the most of its compact size.
- “Its really handy, heats up VERY fast.” – kellyann
- “Small, light weight, and easy to use.” – Marge
- “This is an excellent dual voltage iron.” – S. Rogers
All the features of a full size iron in a compact size-making it great for students, travelers and crafters.
- “It’s perfect,,, travels well, and the iron heats up quickly.” – Joanne Weston
- “This is a very hot little iron perfect for taking to quilting classes and for use with those little tiny ironing surfaces that have the cutting mat attached.” – Leslie Readit
- “Very nice long cord, the top doesn’t get hot and it is small enough to pack easily.” – nom de plume
Keep the wrinkles out of your travel plans with the Hamilton Beach Travel Iron with Steamer. The handle/water reservoir swivels in to save suitcase space and make this an ultra-compact iron.
- “The iron wouldn’t heat up enough to get rid of any wrinkles, and the “steam” just leaked all over my clothes.” – Jellybean
- “I have tried multiple times to get it to work properly and it just keeps spitting out the water.” – Kristin
- “It gets hotter than I expected and heats up very quickly for a travel iron.” – J. Uhl
SmarTek Deluxe Clothes Shaver safely and efficiently removes pills, lint, and fuzz from clothing, upholstery, drapes, blankets and more. This fabric shaver safely trims only the top fuzz and suctions it neatly into a detachable bin thereby eliminating pills, lint, and fuzz from wool, cottons, knits, and synthetics without damaging the fabric.
- “Way better than my last shaver, and worth the money.” – Loretta Ostroman
- “This is actually my mom’s which I borrowed.” – L. Shively
- “Removes pills from fabric quite nicely.” – jordan
Suggestions of the Best travel irons
Do you have any travel irons suggestions that you think travel irons would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.